Sales Representative - Pensacola, FL Area
Are you someone that likes solving problems and likes a challenge? Would you prefer to create a tailored solution for your customers by consulting with them to meet their long term goals instead of selling just one product? Are you an “outside the box” thinker that can help your clients by educating and guiding them on the latest technologies? If so, then we would like to talk to you about our Outside Sales Representative position.
CPC Office Technologies is a locally owned and operated Sharp, Ricoh, Lexmark Office Products Dealer as well as a Hasler Postage Equipment dealer. We also offer professional, fully managed IT service to ensure a complete solution for your clients. With a variety of products and services to offer, CPC Office Technologies has the expertise and solutions that will help you be a success. As an Account Executive you will have the support and stability of the top brands of equipment in the industry along with a dynamic team of service and support staff to ensure complete customer satisfaction. With over 45 years in business, we have built a reputation second to none in our marketing area and are quick to respond to the ever changing needs in the business world today. No other competitive dealer has the ability to enable you to effectively market your territory with the latest in technology solutions and the expert level of service backing you up.
What will you be doing?
• Planning and implementing strategies to market our many products and services
• Maintain a large database of qualified prospects through cold calling, personal visits, and networking
• Identify qualified prospective clients and develop customer relationships
• Deliver an established number of proposals to clients on a monthly basis
• Demonstrate our products and software advantages and benefits
• Close business and provide after-sales reports
• Grow year-over-year sales results
What do you need to do the job?
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to create a positive buying experience; strong closing skills
• Ability to detect individual customer needs and clearly present key benefits of doing business with CPC Office Technologies
• Self-motivation, strong work ethic, commission driven, career oriented
• Drive, persistence, and the ability to meet and exceed sales targets/goals
• Ability to function independently in a team environment with little supervision
• Professional appearance and stable work history
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Prior sales experience is a plus, but not necessary
What do you get in this opportunity?
• Extensive coaching and training
• Continued career growth
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Compensation for Training
About the company:
More than just another “Copier Company”, CPC Office Technologies has been providing the best in products and solutions in the beautiful Northwest Florida and Southern Alabama area for over 45 years! We are not just here to sell a product, we are here to build relationships with our customers and have been fortunate to create a strong business with an extremely loyal customer base. CPC Office Technologies is a great company to build a long term career with located in one of the most beautiful parts of the world! We have continued to grow year over year and want to help you be successful, because your success equals our success! We operate in an exceptional, entrepreneurial environment to help you reach your goals as a professional sales executive.
Ready to take your next steps toward your new journey? Please send resumes to Gregg Koontz at firstname.lastname@example.org.